CARE & REPAIRS
Our jewellery is primarily made of sterling silver 925 or 18K gold plated brass, but can also be ordered in 14 or 18 carat gold — yellow gold or white gold.
Some of the Jewellery is oxidized, which makes the surface dark. This is not a permanent condition and the dark color will be worn away by daily use. The dark color will be most visible and sometimes permanently in furrows and depressions of the jewellery. This provides a depth in the jewellery and the look that is desired!
Here's a few recommendations for you to take good care of your jewellery:
- Be careful about wearing jewellery when you are a physically active.
- Swimming bathing or showering with jewelry is not recommended.
- When not using your jewellery, store it in our jewellery box.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery, and avoid contact with cream, hairspray, makeup, etc.
- If you want to clean the jewellery, use a soft toothbrush and mild soap. Avoid chemicals.
- Plated jewelry may be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel. Avoid direct impact on the gemstones.
- Open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- Keep in mind that different people have different reactions to metals. While some have strong reactions to brass, others have no reactions at all. If you know yourself to have these reactions, we recommend purchasing sterling silver or solid gold jewelry.
- Be aware that long chains tend to be fragile, as they easily get stuck and may break.
We take responsibility for all repair of our jewelry excluding fracture, scratches, and loss. If you bought an item in our shop or web shop that needs repair, please contact us.The repair is free of charge; the costs of shipment are not included.