Robin - Gold Earrings
» Nickel free
» Posts are made of sterling silver 925
» Packed in labeled gift box
» Handmade in Tel Aviv
» FREE shipping
+ Have a question? feel free to contact us>> +972-0508273277
All our designs are handmade, Orders will be ready to ship in 7-10 business days.
If the jewelry in stock it will be shipped out immediately.
Please contact me if you need exact dates: BonanzaStudio925@gmail.com
We Ship out from Israel.
All items are sent out gift boxed.
We currently ship to Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Japan, South Africa, South America & USA.
For inquiries regarding other shipping destinations, please email us: BonanzaStudio925@gmail.com
Delivery times are estimated, delay may occur by post, custom or holiday.
It is the buyer responsibility to pay any taxes that customs might claim.
Domestic mail service (in Israel)
Registered mail- approx 3-5 working days.
Express delivery (to your door) - 1 working day.
Registered airmail service
USA and most EU countries - approx. 5-7 working days.
Australia, Japan, Hong Kong - approx. 8-12 working days.
Other worldwide destinations - approx. 10-28 business days
REFUNDS & RETURNS
It is important to note that, as all jewelry is handmade because of that, there may be minor differences occur from the picture.
your purchase you can return or exchange within 14 days of receipt on unworn jewelry.
For all returns and exchanges, please email BonanzaStudio925@gmail.com
Jewelry returned must be unworn and unused in its original condition and packaging that you received it.
All custom and sale pieces are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Shipping costs will not be returned and it’s the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We want all customers to receive quality goods jewelry and will be satisfied with their purchases but If you wish to exchange an item or request a refund, please email us at the following address and we will be happy to guide you through the process.
CARE & REPAIRS
Our jewellery is primarily made of sterling silver 925 or 18K gold plated brass, but can also be ordered in 14 or 18 carat gold — yellow gold or white gold.
Some of the Jewellery is oxidized, which makes the surface dark. This is not a permanent condition and the dark color will be worn away by daily use. The dark color will be most visible and sometimes permanently in furrows and depressions of the jewellery. This provides a depth in the jewellery and the look that is desired!
Here's a few recommendations for you to take good care of your jewellery:
- Be careful about wearing jewellery when you are a physically active.
- Swimming bathing or showering with jewelry is not recommended.
- When not using your jewellery, store it in our jewellery box.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery, and avoid contact with cream, hairspray, makeup, etc.
- If you want to clean the jewellery, use a soft toothbrush and mild soap. Avoid chemicals.
- Plated jewelry may be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel. Avoid direct impact on the gemstones.
- Open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- Keep in mind that different people have different reactions to metals. While some have strong reactions to brass, others have no reactions at all. If you know yourself to have these reactions, we recommend purchasing sterling silver or solid gold jewelry.
- Be aware that long chains tend to be fragile, as they easily get stuck and may break.
We take responsibility for all repair of our jewelry excluding fracture, scratches, and loss. If you bought an item in our shop or web shop that needs repair, please contact us.The repair is free of charge; the costs of shipment are not included.